Coffee tables can pull together a living room instantly. I went 3 years without a coffee table thinking that my patterned rug would suffice but the day I brought my coffee table home, my living room felt complete.
Check out our top 6 coffee tables we have scoped around the web:
1. Marble Topped Pedestal Coffee Table (source): We love the classic feel of this coffee table using traditional materials like marble and brass to complete the look.
2. Tribal Carved Coffee Table (source): If you are looking to add a little more of an ethnic flare to your living room, this tribal table is a winner. The mixture of wood and lattice work makes this piece feel textured and warm.
3. Moroccan Tray Table (source): These tables were originally used to serve tea to guests using floor pillows. It's a nice option for people who host more casual events at their house or generally like the idea of sitting on the floor.
4. Atlas Coffee Table (source): This coffee table comes in a variety of different options for tops including glass, travertine and marble. Our favorite is, of course, marble.
5. Hexa Inlay Coffee Table (source): This handcrafted coffee table almost feels like a sculpture. The intricate detail of the bone inlay mixes beautifully with the modern lines.
6. Sterling Coffee Table (source): This industrial looking table also can feel quite glamorous when placed with other cream or light colored materials.
Make sure to click on the links and see how each site has styled these tables to get some more inspiration.